Monday, September 22, 2014

Little Update Blog

Hey, this is how my model is coming along and what Minor changes I will be making in the upcoming days, I will most likely follow this blog up with other updates and such.
Beautiful Model

Ok environment, not much that I need to change in my opinion, maybe mess with the lighting and make it more balanced. [Done]

I dislike the weird reflection of the Suit which shows the Helmet, this will be addressed. [Done]

I dislike the weird reflection of the glass of the Helmet, this will be addressed. [Done]

Looks pretty ok in my opinion.

Once again looks pretty ok in my opinion, the hand may look a little deformed.

I need to most likely polish up the reflection in the Helmet that is awkward. [Done]

I will address the problems I have spotted in this Blog post, I should have another post coming soon with the Updated versions before I have the Final one finished. I think that is it for this update.


No comments:

Post a Comment